Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Argentinian People and Family Values


People and Family Values

       One thing I picked up on while visiting Argentina for three days was that family values are very important. They’re ALL about family, family is pretty much the center of their lives. The head of a powerful family head here commands a lot of respect and responsibility to care for other when it comes to jobs, security, and personal/family honor. I met many different people who showed this. As far as the people, his country is full of very direct but tactful individuals; most also tend to be very warm people. Getting to know some of these people, especially one of the families I met,  made me think of the story the Censors I read and the dirty war also. In the Censors it seemed to me that the people were kind of harsh and did things without much care and I can definitely see those traits in some people I met although they were over all good people. I could also kind of relate Juan to some of the people I met because they were really focused on their jobs where people within families want a lot of respect and responsibility when it comes to work.although they were over all good people. They are also close communicators physically, meaning they speak a lot using their hands and gestures. The official religion here for most is Roman Catholic, but there is still religious freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment